Compliments of Pearl Wilder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1/2 lb noodles (medium) cooked & drained
Pinch of salt
¼ cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 lb cottage cheese (not creamy)
1 cup sour cream
1 stick butter
- In large bowl beat eggs.
- Add cinnamon, vanilla, sugar & cottage cheese to egg mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fold sour cream into mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Lower temp to 350 degree.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Edges of Kugel in baking dish should be brown.)
- Serve with sour cream, cherry or blueberry toppings.